Quilt With Us

Show us some of your scrap creations!

Views: 1694

Replies to This Discussion

nice use of colors. The yellows add to it nicely.
Wonderful little quilt Susan, and great use of the colors that you had available - you'll have that giant tub empty in no time!
Susan I like the quilt. It'sa great idea. I want to try this pattern too. I think I have enough time to make a small one like yours. Thanks for the idea.
nice quilt, Ruth. Amazing what can be done with scraps. That's scrap a dilly I'm writing about. I didn't realize your note was back in March.
:)Carol
Thank you, Carol. I am working on another one. It is all finished except for the quilting. I really enjoy making quilts from scraps because I feel like I'm saving money using them.
Ruth
nice baby quilt susan. I too want to try making the invisible or disappearing nine patch. Good idea to use up scraps. Carol

I am no good at naming quilts but the block is called simple sue or butterfly at the cross..made from scraps.
Jennifer, I like it. It looks like you used quite a few scraps. I seem to be making more and more. LOL
Love the quilt Jennifer!!
Wonderful use of your scraps Jennifer!
Love the quilt Jennifer, I saw it the other day but my photo's have been coming through elonangated it is frustating because you can really see, but today they are all coming in great. I think it must be that awful computer imp!!!!LOL. Don't know what I was doing different. Anyway I enjoyed seeing your quilt and also Teresa minitures. Great job to both of you.

Here is the string quilt for my sister's DGD. Just needs quilting.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service