Quilt With Us

Has anyone tried the Scrap Therapy and have a Pattern for the Placemats?
Been doing Stack & Whack and it seems something new comes out every week and pushes my UFO's further back on my sewing table. But I love it!!
Joyce

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Quiltlady-
I may have answered the wrong messg. I have finished 2 Stack & Whack Quilts. Love them. Not as easy as everyone says for me anyway. It seemed like I did better with ther most awful looking BOLD patterns I could find. More of a pattern that way. Also a lot of Shops that can't sell the bigger prints you can get 50% off.
Have a great day-
Joyce
my email is usonebetter@aol. com

thanks for helping look for a pattern.
a link is good too..
I have been wanting to do a stack and whack, but fear it I guess............. one of these days I shall get brave!
Can anyone tell me what a "dear Jane" quilt is and how is it different from other quilts?
Thanks! Carol
A Dear Jane is over 100 blocks 5" square.... Almost as nuts as the Nearly Insane Quilt... It is 99 blocks of 6" blocks... They are reproductions of quilts made in the early 1900... I've got a Nearly Insane in the "In Progress" stages... I call it my 8 year quilt which 3 years have gone by pretty quickly and I only have 30 blocks done... The Nearly Insane is mostly paper piecing along with some straight piecing... The Dear Jane has a lot more applique to it. I'm not a hand work fan and I already had one quilt that was going to take forever, so I didn't start it when my friends did...
GM Chris,

I applaud you for attempting the Dear Jane-Stack & Whack blew my mind. I am into fibre so
I have been doing a few wallhanginds, which has been so much fun.
Have 4 UFO'S and have promised myself I will get these things finished. Tgree are paper pieced ny 1st love.
Habe a GREAT day-
Joyce
I have the book or booklet of patterns that is out now by this name, wonder if it's from the same ones you are talking about here? Really like this book!
Nancy...

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service