Quilt With Us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox

Let me know if you want to be added to the list. 

OK!....So the theme is a character or scene that depicts a favourite childrens story.  It dosn't have to be 'word wide popular' like Alice in Wonderland, but it would be nice to share the story with everyone so we can see how the PC relates. 

Basic 6" x 4" postcard - thread painted as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.  We have 9 on the list so far and I will decide who sends to who nearer the end of March.  Due to be posted out by the end of APRIL.

Linda H

Barb Blackwell

Charlotte G

Terri

Karen

Denise

BJ

Cindy

Ally

Sandy

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not an over achiever ~2*   I'm just getting things done inbetween backing for trips, backing for move, getting things ready for yard sales, donations, etc. etc. etc. Have my 12x12 for February finished but for backing, quilting, binding and a few finishing touches here and there. Sent the picture to Gwen so that she wuld have it for Feb. I may not get that totally finished but at least the "top" is done. LOL.

March's I will be behind on due to all that is going on now. But will post to my page. Will post a picture of Feb. to my page if that is okay with Gwen.

I may have gotten February done and finished March in a hurry, but I'm still sewing all those little stitches on my January 12X12! I'm hoping to get it done this month. Maybe. LOL

Okay, I won't tell you I just put the finishing stitching in my PC then. LOL

Stinker! ;D

GGGGGrrrrrrrrrr!

Heheheh! You go BJ! <ducking and running to avoid flying objects. Wait was that fabric? Turning back and running the other way>

You better duck and run! LOLOL  Those fat quarters carry a punch!

Okay!  So, storming ahead with mine now - errr...... I've decided on and printed out the picture I intend to do :) 

So there you go!  Don't feel too threatened.  :0)

I totally finished my PC today, it is backed AND quilted! I would post a picture but since I don't know who my swap partner will be don't think I want to give it away. Those who have seen it think its a cute take on the book I chose to do. I'm pleased with it and hope my swap partner will like it as well.

Another over achiever! Hmmm, wondering minds need to know, but the end of April will come quicker than we think. (lol)

I bet it is great.  Now, go and enjoy your adventures my friend.

I may have to wait until all my traveling is finished to see what everyone has done. Return April 2 from 1 trip, then I have a thread painting class to teach on the 20th, on the 27th we've been invited to a fansy-smansy dinner/dance and I'll get to play dress up. LOL. Then it's on to Florida for about a week to 10 days to look at properties there and may be return to start packing. Who knows. I'm starting a journal of our adventures and hope to have lots of ideas ofr thread paintings, PCs and such.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service