Quilt With Us

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another photo slideshow by Smilebox

Let me know if you want to be added to the list. 

OK!....So the theme is a character or scene that depicts a favourite childrens story.  It dosn't have to be 'word wide popular' like Alice in Wonderland, but it would be nice to share the story with everyone so we can see how the PC relates. 

Basic 6" x 4" postcard - thread painted as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.  We have 9 on the list so far and I will decide who sends to who nearer the end of March.  Due to be posted out by the end of APRIL.

Linda H

Barb Blackwell

Charlotte G

Terri

Karen

Denise

BJ

Cindy

Ally

Sandy

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

We expect you to behave really, REALLY  WELL  in that new kitchen of yours!  Sounds wonderful Terri! 

Ooooh, Terri - the house is sounding wonderful. I do hope it works out for you.

Ok, so - now that I've STARTED my post card....... I feel like I can show my face here!  Might not get another chance to get to it before Monday, but who knows?  At least there are stitches on fabric and that must mean I'm going in the right direction!!  Just realised how stiff/hunched my shoulders are today but havn't been since before Christmas - I suppose that proves how little thread painting/fun stuff I've done in the last couple of months.

Quick pop in before I leave for the airport. Went to bed at 1 a.m. and was up at 5 a.m. Could not get to sleep, nor stay asleep. Hmmm, wonder if its the excitement of an adventure with my wonderful hubby! Any who, just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Easter and may you be surrounded by the joy and laughter of friends, family and loved ones. May check in while traveling if get the chance.

All the best!

Hoping your trip goes well.Have FUN and please do not post us to say Wish you were here .lol.

Oh I'm so hurt if you think I'd say, "Wish you were here" while sitting on the beaches of Honolulu or Kona or Hilo and soaking up the warm rays of the sun. I wouldn't be so cruel. Then again, wouldn't you care to join me in a MaiTai while floating on a catamaran? <ducking and running to the airport> LOL!

Charlotte - We went for a long bike ride on the trail in Denedin and we rode about 5 miles. We loved the area. We spent a day there. We had our trailer at Largo but we found it very busy there.

After doing lots of bike riding and walking , swimming and would you believe it I have put on 2 pounds!!! Grrr!!!LOL/

Must be all muscle Ally. That's my story and if I were you I'd stick to it!

It always amazed me that when I went on trips with DH I wouldn't gain any weight. I finally realized it was because I was only eating three meals a day, walking everywhere, and not home to walk past my fridge with a spoon in my hand! LOL I'm with BJ on this one, Ally: it's all muscle! ;D

Looks like we have everyone who wants to be in the swap listed up top.  If I've missed anyone or you haven't signed up yet, you still have 10 days  till the end of March -  just leave a message here and I will fix it.

Everyone who is on the list now will be swapping their post card between pairs as listed above. So Linda H and I will swap, Charlotte and Terri will swap, Karen and Denise will swap, BJ and Cindy will swap and lastly Ally and Sandy.  If we have an odd number, I may need to do a bit of wriggling between Linda H and I, but we will cross that bridge when/if we come to it. 

And TA DA!!  I finished mine today!

Oh you are just so !!!!  LOL. I spent the afternoon with Lucinda.

Hee hee!  I'm sure you had LOTS of fun with Lucinda.  I was just too lazy to change the settings on my machine, so I finished what I started yesterday and that means I didn't do any work. So I'm not THAT good!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service