Quilt With Us

i would like to know who is out there from the State of Washington and what city you are in....................................

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm now living in Yakima. I lived here during my 1-3 grade years, then moved to Chehalis, then Centralia, before moving out of state. When our daughter and son were little we lived in Federal Way. We were out of state many years, mostly in Oregon with Illinois and Arizona thrown in for good measure. We have been in Yakima just over a year now.
Hi I'm in Tacoma, how about you? oopps, I just read all the other comments. Ok, I would be the some what isolated one. Doesn't sound like there is anyone else in the Tacoma, Olympia area. It is nice to know you all are out there. For the longest time I thought I was the only one in the state that was on CT.
Kathy, I am in south Federal Way, just directly across from Wild Waves on the east side. I am about 10 minutes from Tacoma, depending on where you say Tacoma starts!
I'm in Moses Lake and have lived here for the past 24 years. I am originally from Spokane. I lived out of state for several years, I came to visit my mother and ended up staying here in Moses Lake. I sure miss the trees of Spokane but I have gotten used to the desert-like area here. We have a very nice quilt store here and another over in Ephrata (13 mi from here). I have been quilting for about 8 years and have really enjoyed everything about it including all the wonderful people I have met!
Hi Katherine, I'm in Odessa, 40 miles Northeast of you. Have you made connections with Basin Piecemakers, the Moses Lake Guild? Have you been to The Quilt Crossing, the shop in Odessa? Lots of fun fabric there also.
I used to live in Chewelah, 50 miles north of Spokane. It's my favorite place on earth. I taught quiltmaking at Akers United Drug, and I still go back regularly to teach classes there. Now I live in Wisconsin.

Akers has a lovely selection of fabric, btw.
hi all -

just thought i would try and get this up and going again.

the stashbashers had a great retreat in reardon over the long weekend end. we had a great time! i'm working on a monkey business quilt from buggy barn. man - is that an experience. think i'll have to make a couple of these crazy quilts to get the hang of things.

Suzanne L - glad we got a chance to meet you! keep in touch.

so what's everyone doing and working on?
I'm in Cheney, Washington. It is about 18 miles SW of Spokane and Eastern Washington University is located here. I'm working on an all white pineapple block wall hanging for our church for Easter Sunday. I have to wash my hands every 10-15 minutes--ack!!
I'm going to be in Chewelah from 4/29 to 5/7. I am just teaching a couple of classes this time, so I will have more time with friends there.
cool ----------that is much more advanced than I am..........but I am having fun finishing some quilts before I go on to a new one.....................We are still in Sunnyside; if our home sells, we can retire and move to Moses Lake where the grandchildren live.......................
Hi, My name is Jan and I live in Cle Elum, Washington (Eastern Wa.) we also own some property at Ocean Shores, Washington (Western Wa.) feel blessed that we can enjoy both sides of this most beautiful State of ours.
That would be the ideal situation - to have property on both sides of the mountain. Do you belong to any quilt clubs or go to any retreats. I am retiring from my job soon and would like to go to a retreat or something fun.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service