Quilt With Us

Does anyone get involved in making quilt tops or quilts for victorias quilts. They have chapters on both sides of the US|Canada border.
They provide f.o.c. quilts to cancer patients who are undertaking treatments. Check out their website at www.victoriasquiltscanada.com or google victorias quilts.
My local small quilt group has been making quilt tops and our provincial chapter quilts them before sending them on.
I think it's a great organization; cancer is so prevalant in our society, we all need to do a little to make life more pleasant. Please consider helping. If you need info. let me know..

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our quilt quild is making Victoria Quilts. I recieved one from a group from Ottawa when I was going through cancer treatment 2 years ago. I had breast cancer. My daughter who is an optomerist in Smith falls was telling one of her patients about my cancer and she asked if I had a Victoria quilt, so they sent me one. I took it to Saint John when I had to go for treatments. I met some lovely quilters through that quilt.
What guild do you attend?

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service