Quilt With Us

I like Jennifer Chiaverini-Elm Creek Quilt novels. Books by Beverly Lewis and Wanda Brunstetter they both write about the amish way of life.
Have you read any that you would like to tell about?

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just finished the first book, It was called Fool's puzzle.

It was pretty good!
We must be soul sisters or something like that since those are my three favorite authors! I just received Jennifer Chiaverini's latest book and I can't wait to read it. What are you favorite Beverly Lewis and Wanda Brunstetter's books. I also have enjoyed Beth Wiseman and Cindy Woodsmall books.
I just love them all.
I have just started reading "A Single Thread" by Marie Bostwick. It takes me longer to read these days, since I usually do it at bedtime and am lucky if I get one chapter in before I am dozing............... So far it's quite good!
The sequel "A Thread of Truth" comes out May 26th and I can hardly wait.
I just read her first two books and anxious waiting for her next one. Very good read.
I love the Elm Creek Quilt books as well!!! I've read all there are for now... WAITING!!!! I also like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series of books... nothing to do with quilting, but fun to read! I also like Amanda Quick/Jane Ann Krantz/Jayne Castle (again nothing to do with quilting..romance) .. I read about 2 books a week, so I seem to run out of books to read quite often and have to try an new author... I'm going to try a few that you ladies have mentioned in your discussion.
I am new on here and just read your question and would like to answer.I like to read Karen Kingsbury books,to me they are the best!
Prairiegirl, You should really relate to Earlene Fowler--it's a great series!! I loved the Sandra Dallas book Persian Pickle--what an ending!!
Earlene Fowler's latest book "Love Mercy" is a super read and while not a Benni Harper novel, it ties in with that series...really good book.
I just thought about an author that we have read in our Book Club, Karen Harper. She has a couple that deal with the Amish community - Dark Road Home, Dark Harvest and I think there might have been a third.
The things I read are now very different from the things I write. I used to read the Earlene Fowler books and Jennifer Chiaverini but don't want any of their ideas getting into my brain. I enjoy all ranges of mystery and suspense--everything. Unfortunately, my unread stack is wall tall now. I recently enjoy Barbara Parker's book The Perfect Fake. (She died while I was reading it--very sad) Donna Andrews writes a wacky series with birds in the title--start with Murder with Peacocks. I also love Jane Austen.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service