Quilt With Us

Where are you from and how long have you been Quilting?

Hi
I live in Columbus, Ga, USA and I have been quilting for about 4 years.

Views: 970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Central Arkansas, USA and have been quilting for 15 years.
Martha your quilts a so beautiful, I really love the deer one. Where did you find that pannel for it?? Where we use to live we feed the deer all year round and even had names for them. I know a few people who would love them say as a wall hanging. forChristmas next year. Great work.
Annette,

WHAT QUILTS?????
Whoops sorry Martha I meant Yvonne
I
Yvonne I love you deer lap quilt, Where did you find a panel like that. Reminds me of home.
hi yvonne,
i live in nova scotia , canada.i have been quilting for three years and love it.what province do you live in . i joined this chat but i have never talked on one .this is my first response so i though i would say hi and meet a neighbour.i will post some pictures later

hi martha   i live in amherst nova scotia  .where are you from , maybe we are neighbours

joan

I live in northern Maryland about 10 miles from the PA border. I made my fist quilt 32 years ago when my daughter was born and another one 30 years ago when my son was born. I did not make another one until my 2 grandsons were born 8 years ago. Then I seriously started to quilt and collect fabric 6 years ago. I have completed quite a few quilts since then. My 4 granchildren got Christmas quilts this past Christmas. They loved them. Most of my quilts go to charity.
Hi. I am originally from the Philadelphia area (West Philly and Montgomery County) but have lived in Portland, OR going on 23 years. (So I really miss the Connecting Threads retail store that used to be in Vancouver!). I have been quilting for about 5 years now.
Hi, It's funny to see that you are in Portland.....My niece is in Portland seeing a friend of hers and my husband will be in Portland the end of the month for a meeting with his work.
Hi Color Maven, I was born and raised in Southwest Phila. I having been living in Hatfield Pa.
for 20 years. I love it here! I've been sewing forever and quilting since 1994
Hi Martha: I live just outside the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and have been quilting on and off for about 25 years. I prefer traditional pieced patterns as I'm a country decor fan and I also enjoy applique. My next challenge is a bargello design.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service