Quilt With Us

Where are you from and how long have you been Quilting?

Hi
I live in Columbus, Ga, USA and I have been quilting for about 4 years.

Views: 1051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi.I live in Columbus/Westerville ohio.I have been quilting about 2 years.
I currently live in northwestern Vermont, but lived and taught quilting for many years in NH.
I have been quilting since 1991 - almost 20 years!
Hello,

I'm Sylvia from Gera, Germany. I startet quilting in this year, but I have been sewing about 40 years.
I hope, I can learn a lot from you.
Hi, I'm from Digby, Nova Scotia. I've been quilting since I was just a little girl!!
We are fulltime RV's, so we live in a new place every week or so. Right now we are in the upper penninsula of Michigan. I've been quilting for about 15 years--mostly hand quilting and hand appliqué.
I live in Ormond Beach, Florida and I have become addicted to quilting this past year. I am in the process of beginning my 5th quilt.
I live in Lincoln, Calif. and have just started quilting for the second time. Made my first quilt aboout 13 years ago and that was it until three months ago. Now I'm on my second quilt. My picture is the first quilt I made.

Hi, I live in Pittsburgh,PA and I have been quilting off and on for 6 years :)

I live in Southest Michigan..been quilting about 7 years now..
I'm Lucile and live in Pflugerville, Texas (about 15 miles north of Austin).  I've been piecing my own quilts for about 20 years now, but was first exposed to quilting as a child about 1937 when I would play under a framed quilt hanging from the ceiling of my grandmother's house, and threaded the needles for my grandmother and her sister, my great-aunt.  About 15 years later I was allowed to help with the quilting.  I've tried machine quilting and am terrible at it, so hand quilt almost exclusively.  I do piece by machine.  Like so many other responders, I want to always have a quilt project or two in process.  I've finished queen-size quilts for each of my 4 children and 5 grandchildren as well as a number of baby quilts along the way for family, friends, and their babies.  I mostly make baby quilts for a church group now.
Hello everyone

I live in Nottingham, England & have been quilting for almost 3 & a half years.
I flew to Houston last November & I am hoping to go to Sully in September of next year.
I,m from Fredericton New Brunswick Canada & I have been quilting for about 50 years

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service