Quilt With Us

I think it would be cool to have a thread for each state in the USA and other countries, so we can find quilters in our areas.

This would be so cool. We could meet other quilters and go to quilt shops and shows together. Also could have get togethers to quilt.

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just went through all the threads and saw that there was noone from Nebraska yet.  I live in Columbus, NE and have lived here for 12 years now.  I am originally from Washington state and miss it a lot, but Nebraska is home now.  My town of 20,000 people has 2 quilt stores and there a lots of good quilt stores around, including Omaha and Lincoln, both of which are 1-1/2 hours from me.

Is there anybody else out there living in Nebraska?

Yes, I like this       Lana Marie

Lansing, MI

I should have read further and not be so quick to send.   

I live in Lansing, MI  Delta township  with my husband and a bichon frise  named Oscar.  Married for 48 yrs with

5 grown children, graduated from Lansing Eastern High School in 1961 I am 67; hey I still feel 20. lol   Fell in

love with quilting 5 yrs ago working on the yellow brick road only doing it in browns very pleased with the colors

Lived in Cape Coral, Fl on Shamrock Lake before moving back home to Lansing 6 years ago----and I though I was

a smart person!  We like to travel had a 3 month trip to Alaska this past summer (only drove 9,500 miles it truly was a trip of a life time 

Anyone from Lansing, Mi   Delta township

Hi I'm Cheryl and  I'm 53 and I live in Greenwich NJ

Hi all, I just went through all the replies in this discussion group. I counted at least 8 different countries represented! I am from a small town in north western Alberta Canada. I live in a beautiful area with lots of wilderness and wild life. But it is cold! At least this time of year, it's been gray and snowy and cold for days between -20 and -30c (-4 to -22F).I just turned50 and I've been quilting for about 6 years. Love the CT fabric nice to have it delivered to my door, we have one quilt store in our town, the rest are  at least an hour drive away. I live in the country with DH and youngest of 3 sons, he is 23 and has down syndrome, He loves all my fabric and is my biggest fan! He is the first to notice anything new. Long winters do give me time to quilt, and today I ordered the 18 inch Innova by ABM International. I am so excited! Some day I would love to do a quilt shop hop through some of the states.
North western Alberta? I have a brother-in-law in Evansburg. enjoyed some nice quilt shops in our travels up that way, especially Drayton Valley. One of our guild members here quilts on an Inova and loves it. Me, I'm a hand quilter.
Yes Drayton Valley has a lovely quilt shop! I have an Aunt who lives  right on the border of B.C. and Washington (Aldergrove). She's a quilter and often goes south to shop. I'm hoping to go that way this summer. I'm piecing a quilt right now that I am determined to hand quilt, it will probably take me years!

That would be near Vancouver B.C.? The wet side. We are on the dry side, but we have some great shops too. One right here in Odessa. Give a shout if you ever come this way, I'm only 2 and a half blocks from the shop. How convenient is that?

Hi Karen,

I live in beautiful Southern Oregon...I'm 52

Hi everyone.  Just found this group and look forward to getting to know you.
I should have mentioned.  I live in Duluth Minnesota on the shores of Lake Superior.  It's very beautiful and we surely have all four seasons.  Summers are always too short.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service