Quilt With Us

I think it would be cool to have a thread for each state in the USA and other countries, so we can find quilters in our areas.

This would be so cool. We could meet other quilters and go to quilt shops and shows together. Also could have get togethers to quilt.

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am from a small town in south central PA, along the northeast extension of the PA Turnpike. Haven't seen anyone from this part of the state. Anyone near? Would love to hear.
I am Maggie, age 71, retired RN, married 51 years, 4 children, 6 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren. I live in SW Colorado. Right now I am making more tote bags than quilts. I just finished a sweatshirt jacket, probably won't make another one, takes longer than a full size quilt.
Hello, my name is Shelia and I live near the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas. I made my first quilt about six years ago and have a few more in the works.
Hello, I am new here. I am retired and live in central Oklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping across the plain. We live in a rural area on a farm.
I am in New York state. No its not all city. I live in the area of the Adirondack mountains. I can walk up the road about a half mile and be in the mountains. It is all mostly black top roads but full of trails. I am also close to the Hudson River. I am 50 miles north of Albany the capitol. By the way I have only been to NYC two times
Hi- I am from Hutchinson, Kansas and I am 44.
I'm old enough so that more of my life is behind me rather than ahead of me! I live in Melbourne, Australia and would love to meet other Melbourne quilters.
HIya,

This is my first post. I am in Sydney Australia. Any one else from Down Under here! Any one want to get together for a stitch and *****?

Hi to all.

Jo
I'm from Melbourne -- not too far away given where everyone else lives!
Well, I"m from Texas but live in COLORADO. cold, snowy Colorado. 20 years now. I miss Texas though.
I'm from Michigan but now I live in PA bye way of saying, "I Do" 18 years ago.
I think this a great idea, maybe someone should tally up how many are from each state and if we have someone from all the states and how many from other countries too.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service