Quilt With Us

I think it would be cool to have a thread for each state in the USA and other countries, so we can find quilters in our areas.

This would be so cool. We could meet other quilters and go to quilt shops and shows together. Also could have get togethers to quilt.

Views: 378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am from canada - Province of Ontario. Would love to find other Ontarians to share and perhaps trade with.
Greetings everyone! I just signed up with CT (although I've bought their fabric for several years). I'm 61 and live in Albany NY. I've met some wonderful ladies in my area through quilting but can always do with more quilting friends. I do believe that quilters are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Donna
I live about 130 miles south of Tampa, FL in Cape Coral. I'm 52 and am originally from PA/OH. Ended up down here due to hubby's job transfer 20 years ago!
G'day Karen! I live in Australia, in a little place called Tin Can Bay,it is in Queensland,just a tiny village type of a place,our main attraction is hand feeding the wild dolphins that come into the bay every day! thier names are Mystique and Patch. I bleong to a quilting group naturually called Tin Cna Bay quilters!right now we are expecting a cyclone to hit us in the next couple of days so we are having wild weather here. cheers kathy
I'm from PEI Canada, on the east coast. Just joined the group so are there any other quilters from the east coast of Canada registered?
Hi Karen, I am Becky and from Jeannette,PA - I would love to meet other quilters from my area and maybe start or join a small quilt group. I am 61 yrs. old. I am married with 3 daughters and a husband and work full time.
that sounds cool. I just went on a Central IL quilt shop hop of 10 stores in Eastern IL and three in Western IN and had a wonderful time. I think the fact that I was with friends and fellow quilters/sewers is why we had a good time as we enjoyed seeing new prints, ideas and buying some new things. Getting ready to do another quilt shop hop in July for Central IL and there are 11 shops in that one. I am 62 with 3 kids, 3 grandkids and 2 dogs and live in Central IL about 45 miles from Champaign, but on the IL/ IN border.
Minnesota is my location not too far from Minneapolis/St. Paul. Love the lakes and the weather most of the time. If I don't like it I know it will probably change before the day is over. :)
I am new to this site, but I'm so glad I found it! I now live in Essex Jct, VT, but was in southern NH for the last 15 years.
I look forward to 'chatting' with you all on these discussion boards and learning lots of new things from you!
Just found the site yesterday. What a great idea! I am from Mustang, OK, a small town just outside of Oklahoma City. I want to learn to do applique. I have been quilting about 6 years and now don't want to do any other type of sewing. Quilting is addictive! I'm 60, married, and have four grown children and five grandchildren.
Hi everyone, I am a 72 year old grandma of 13, DH and I live in central WI about mid way between Milwaukee and Green Bay and (not too far from the Nancy notions headquarters) I recently retired after 50 plus years in sewing factories, now do lots of quilting with 2 daughters, we belong to several quilt clubs, and I help with mission quilting at our church, I just joined the web site and am loving it. I bought lots of C C fabric and it is great,made a fall table runner and got lots of compliments. This is really a fun thing. All you southern girls, think of us in the cold winters in WI ****When it snows*******it s time to sew,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sorry typing error,the fabric mentioned cane from CT ,not CC, typing too late at night

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service