Quilt With Us

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook

Views: 803

Replies to This Discussion

Sent Diana my address.

Thanks, Ally.  I will put it in the mail on Tuesday.

Oh WOW!!! I had a double blessing today! I received both of my little cards and they are so neat. They are both unique and so special. Thank you Ally and Linda H.! What are the odds that they should both arrive on the same day coming from two different countries! They sure put a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart. Know that I treasure them both!

Good for you Cindy!  I sent mine to both Ally and Linda.  I hope that they receive them soon, too.  I am looking forward to seeing the slideshow.  We should put it on this group and our regular Aceo page to inspire more of us!  Thanks BJ for hosting this swap!

Sorry for all of the trouble, our computer had a very bad virus and I couldn't get on here, I will have my daughter take pictures in the morning and then will have them posted, Ally I received yours today it is lovely. Thank you so very much.

Denise - what a bummer with the virus. Glad your computer is doing better and you didn't lose everything. 

Glad you liked it Cindy, my faith in the mail has been restored.

Mine are done and the envelopes addressed. I haven't had ant time to get out for a new pen yet. I'll see if DH will pick me up one from the local art store while we're here at my son,s house on Twin Duty today. Maybe I can even get him to take the to the PO when he goes out later.... Hahahahah ah. One can always dream! :D

Dreams are good! LOL  Enjoy your twin duty day. 

Mine are in the mail. Look for a small padded envelope with two "Happy" stamps on them. I think the envelope weighed more than the ATC! If there's no problem with the postage, you may even get them by Monday. :)

I'm anxiously awaiting mine to arrive ... patiently patiently waiting ... 

You may have to "fluff" it a bit. (Feel free to add aroma when it gets there. LOL)

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service