Quilt With Us

Let's do an aceo or pc swap for Fall, due by November 15, 2014  23, 2014.  That gives us about 6 weeks.  Comment below if you want to be added to the swap.

Your option if aceo or pc.  Nothing specific on the theme; whatever HOME means to you.

Send the pics to me when done, so I can tell you who you're swapping with and so I can do the slide show in here.

Note, date has been extended.  Thank you!

Participants:

Karen          sends to Denise

BJ                sends to Charlotte

Charlotte     sends to BJ

Sharon         sends to Terri

Terri D         sends to Karen

Cindy           sends to Charlene

Ally               sends to Sharon

Charlene       sends to Cindy

Denise           sends to Ally

And here's the slideshow!!

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 1221

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds fun Karen.  I'll have to think about this one for what to do .... with all the moves I've made maybe a U Haul should be what I do. LOL

I have my idea, I just have to figure out how to implement it. And I'll go with a PC because it gives me a larger surface to work with. :D

This is a topic I've been itching to turn into art quilt, ever since I saw a painting in a gallery in Paris, many years ago.  I'll share it when I find it, or maybe I'll wait until I've finished my postcard :)

Yippee sounds like fun.
Will make a PC as well.

I'll make a PC as well. Just letting the ideas percolate a while

I think I can manage it , as the date is after the artist show I am in. So sign me in.

Yay, Ally!

Got my idea - now to fine tune it.  

Whew! I was a bit worried that perhaps I was not "following" and that is why I hadn't received notices of anyone posting. Nope, we're all quiet.   I have my idea, just need to find/make time to work on it. Today may be a day of working outside the house.... trimming, moving plants, putting in bulbs...

This is my weekend to create!  I've got a full Saturday, but Sunday is completely free - woohoo!

I've got to be home long enough to get into any project! lol

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service