Quilt With Us

I wont be a good admin for this because I rarely get on here anymore, However this page is too good to let go dormant.  IF you are planning to do this years Mystery post pictures and progress here

Views: 960

Replies to This Discussion

I have the 1st clue finished. Just in time for the 2nd one... This year's quilt is smaller than in years past so I will be making extra blocks. I really have no use for quilts smaller than queen.I'm changing up my colors just a bit. Instead of blue I'm doing Brown. Have no idea how it will look but it will be mine!

I too have no use for a quilt smaller than a queen so I plan to make more, but knowing how many more  is a hard thing.  What are you doing? 

I have no plan, I'm just making more of everything. 

Michelle, your reds are so rich. Looks great.

Plan on making this year's but have yet to find the time to start cutting. Hope to get to it this weekend. 

Oh, thanks so much for stepping up to get this going.

I just remembered about Bonnie's mystery! What a shame the group has kind of died out. I went to her site and saved the clues to date. 

Your quilt is beautiful Diane.

I have finished my top also. It is waiting it's turn to be quilted. I have been thinking about doing straight lines on it. I have seen this being done recently and like the look of it.

Diane, very nice!!  I really like your color choices.

here is Good fortune.  I did a "chinese coin" for the back

Wonderful finish, Michelle!

It's beautiful Michelle. Doesn't it feel good to get it finished? I still need to quilt mine.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service