Quilt With Us

Here is the place for all your "En Provence" pictures and discussions. This is a place where we will find everything related to the 2016 Bonnie K Hunter mystery. Please no direct sharing of clues or measurements. Everyone is to be directed back to Bonnie's Quiltville blog. Feel free to ask questions here or on the main page. We are a friendly open group and we want everyone to have fun. Please remember that this mystery quilt is free for a limited time only, so Print or save those clues when they are released or they may be gone when you need them again.( the pattern will be released in future in one of Bonnie's Books.)

That's about it folks have fun, and here is the color and fabric quantities/ supplies list. I'd love to see everyone's color choices!!!

http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2016/10/en-provence-quiltville-myster...

Views: 4424

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Cate. Love the color pallet this year! My stash has an abundance of these. Yippee, let the fun begin!

I love the colors Bonnie chose as well. The problem is, it doesn't go with anything in my house. I'll probably go with blues instead of purples.

Oh Deborah, that sounds like a wonderful change. Can't wait to see it.

I haven't even started pulling fabrics yet. Still have a week, plenty of time.
Just 3 more days to go!
Excited for the first clue. Let the fun begin.

Good morning! here is the first clue for En Provence! Have fun:

http://quiltville.blogspot.ca/2016/11/en-provence-quiltville-myster...

How do I log on to get started

Karen, click on the link Caye has posted in the box directly above your question and it will take you directly to Bonnie's website. There you will click on the "printer friendly" line then print out according to your system. Start cutting and sewing. Above all ~ have fun

I am going to try  to do this one I just moved and am trying to get my sewing room in order! Im not using all of Bonnie's colors,but am also using a soft pallet. I will try to post a picture tommorrow!

Hello everyone, I got 160 4 patch done, not sure how many I need for smaller quilt....and got the twist in back...

Nicely done!  I hope to start both clues this weekend.

Cora, they're perfect. Now to get going on mine.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service