Quilt With Us

Here's the place to add any "Frolic" specific photos or discussion... or you can always just add to the general Discussion page if you prefer.....

Views: 1115

Replies to This Discussion

• I love the colors this years!

Have made the notes for color choices but honestly don't know if I'll be able to get it done this year.  Am in the middle of packing my sewing room and moving stuff to a storage unit - moving next May to Spokane Valley.  My daughter and I are joining forces.  My goal quite honestly this winter is to finish some of my UFO's.

I am printing the clues to keep. When I am ready I will have them.

Am loving the ease of the clues.......  so far that is.

Yes!!!

Well this week's easy peasy.  Will get to it after I get our #2 DSs and SILs birthday gifts in the mail.  Why do I have a feeling Bonnie's going to slam us at some point?

Boy did we get a nice surprise this year, easy and relaxed all the way. Just what I needed. Has given me the boost that was needed to get me sewing again. 

I have been trying to keep up but the Christmas and New Year's things got in the way.   I just finished clue 5 and working on clue 6 flying geese.  They seem endless.  I am pulling some HST from my previous raspberry and blue HST that I saved for this from previous Frolic over cuttings.  It can be a beginning to the clue 7.  I still need to figure out how many of raspberry and how many of blue to cut.  I am using accuquilt go dies and it is very nice to sew together.  I'm going on vacation again January 16 and will be gone until the end of February.  I hope to save the clues and finish, but doubt I'll sew much (except english paper piecing) during that time.  Best of Luck to everyone and Happy New Year 2020.

I am plugging away on Frolic! 25 blocks made and working on the half blocks now.  It has been my quarantine project once I finished all the masks made for family and friends.  Its been slow going but I am getting to the end...at least I am on the Clue 9 section! LOL

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service