Quilt With Us

Here is the place to share everything related to "On Ringo Lake" the 2017 Bonnie K Hunter Quilt Along. Share your fabric pulls here, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I will add the link for the clues, etc as they become available.  Have fun everyone!!! Feel free to continue sharing on the main page as well.

Views: 3668

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the intro to the 2017 Mystery Quilt Along: On Ringo Lake Intro

Thanksd Cate. Does sound like you're super busy. Can't waig to begin. Hopefully this year I can keep up. Have plenty of the colors needed for this one so just need to do a bit of reorganizing and wait for the first clue.

I have been very busy lately. I am the Blog author and Secretary for the PEI modern Quilt Guild., and I kinda forgot about the Bonnie Mystery when I created my own mystery Quilt-Along. If anyone wants to check out what I've been doing there you can check out the blogposts here. We also have a Facebook page for the PEIMQG Mystery Quilt-Along if anyone wants to join that group to play along or just watch the fun. Feel free to ask any questions about either mystery quilt-along....

Did you make last years? Cindy?

No I didn't get to. Life interrupted things around our house. I was driving my hubby five days a week to radiation treatments for cancer. He has lost his drivers license so I have to take him everywhere. Tomorrow he has three appts and will get his next hormone therapy. On top of this he has dementia so that adds a bit more for me to take care of. DD  and other half have moved in with us and our first grandson was born Oct. 25. What a joy he is! Such a good baby, just can't get enough cuddles. At three weeks old he already has so many expressions. 

Hi Cindy...I hope you are having some dry weather....sure is wet a little north of you!

I'll be watching from afar this year too.  Way too many BH quilts that are near completion but not quite there yet.  So I'm going to wait a couple of months before I jump in on this one.  Have fun, Cindy.

Will miss you Annette. Check in every now and then. And be sure to share a photo or two of your past mysteries.

I have been away way too long.  Life is always busy here I have been working 3-4 jobs including running my long arm business full time.  but I did manage to get the BH Mystery blocks done this year.  I have not put them together but I will in May at a retreat.  I hope everyone here is well.  miss all the chats

Wow Michelle, you've been busy getting some quilting done. Love the pattern you used on this. 

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service