Quilt With Us

Schatze's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfect! In fact, having never tried it, you have me thinking that I'm going to give…"

Schatze replied May 8, 2009 to FABRIC, THREAD, BATTING & EMBELLISHMENTS Category

22 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lori

"Hi, Janet. Thanks for posting this. When you have a couple of minutes, could you add…"

Schatze replied May 7, 2009 to FABRIC, THREAD, BATTING & EMBELLISHMENTS Category

22 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lori

"EHow.com presents hundreds of "how to" articles for an endless list of topics. Quilt…"

Schatze replied May 7, 2009 to WEBSITES, ONLINE CLASSES, PODCASTS and TUTORIALS Category

24 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Charnita

"I've used QuiltShops.com to locate a hard-to-find (and "out of print") fabric for my…"

Schatze replied May 6, 2009 to WEBSITES, ONLINE CLASSES, PODCASTS and TUTORIALS Category

24 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Charnita

"Thanks, Esther! I think your comments have tipped me over into trying the University…"

Schatze replied May 4, 2009 to WEBSITES, ONLINE CLASSES, PODCASTS and TUTORIALS Category

24 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Charnita

"I'm reading "Appli-Curves" by Elaine Waldschmitt. It seems also to address what you'…"

Schatze replied May 4, 2009 to BOOKS & MAGAZINES Category

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Road Home Quilting

"Thanks for the tip on the savings at BB&B, Cindy! It's funny how tools from othe…"

Schatze replied May 4, 2009 to TOOLS and NOTIONS Category

32 May 26, 2012
Reply by Jeani

"Hi, Monika. Can you list the name of the pattern? Or where you got it? Can you post…"

Schatze replied May 3, 2009 to TECHNIQUES – “How Do You Do …?” Category

14 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Beanie Woods

"Donna Dewberry's Strip Cutter The strip cutter is a handy tool, although not withou…"

Schatze replied May 3, 2009 to TOOLS and NOTIONS Category

32 May 26, 2012
Reply by Jeani

"Block Designer and Color Wheel Help Review submitted by Molly Wilson This link is…"

Schatze replied May 3, 2009 to SOFTWARE, DVDs & CDs Category

7 May 31, 2009
Reply by Monika/NC

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service