Quilt With Us

Joana Simmers/GA's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"When i was a child, my mother had "sheet blankets" she would put on the bed--they we…"

Joana Simmers/GA replied May 11, 2009 to FABRIC, THREAD, BATTING & EMBELLISHMENTS Category

22 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lori

"I hadn't thought about the cotton vs. polyester issue in regard to the thermal value…"

Joana Simmers/GA replied May 10, 2009 to FABRIC, THREAD, BATTING & EMBELLISHMENTS Category

22 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lori

"Thermore Batting Schatze--i would love to talk about this batting. thermore is adve…"

Joana Simmers/GA replied May 8, 2009 to FABRIC, THREAD, BATTING & EMBELLISHMENTS Category

22 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lori

"Janet--you are right to note that this is a very personal thing--what works for me m…"

Joana Simmers/GA replied May 8, 2009 to FABRIC, THREAD, BATTING & EMBELLISHMENTS Category

22 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lori

"I agree with Janet about Quilters Dream. I've used the Request loft on a number of q…"

22 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lori

"Patricia--ouch! i've only had one cut from my rotary cutter, but i'll be more carefu…"

Joana Simmers/GA replied May 4, 2009 to TOOLS and NOTIONS Category

32 May 26, 2012
Reply by Jeani

"I recently discovered Quilter's Cache, a website created by Marcia Hohn. The web add…"

Joana Simmers/GA replied May 3, 2009 to WEBSITES, ONLINE CLASSES, PODCASTS and TUTORIALS Category

24 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Charnita

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service