Quilt With Us

Okay Judy I don't see your post!!!!  I have found my fabric and pattern and will be cutting out the fabric today.  By next Monday I will have them marked and start embroidering.

Robin

Views: 941

Replies to This Discussion

Well somewhere in the past 2 months I finished the embroidery on all the blocks....now collecting blacks and brown with shirtings to put it together.  I still love this quilt as much now as when I started it.  I know it willl be awhile before I get the blocks done but no worries.  I have started on my house blocks from redwork group last year...yep I'm slow.

Robin

Not as slow as me. I am still stitching and will be for quite some time. I am way behind in my goals I set for myself. I am working on it though.
Sadly, my blocks and borders are all pieced, but am no where near finishing the embroidery!  However the good news is, I know where it is!  It's unpacked!
I worked on my embroidery this weekend but I am so far behind my goal. I started stitching outside on deck. The light is good and it gives me a reason to stay outside. Now.. if it would only get sunny again. I have all of my fabrics but they are not cut or pieced. I don't know if I will make it by Christmas!!!
Still stitching, stitching.

Hi Marianne,

The pattern is Over the River and Through the Woods and is available here:  http://www.crabapplehillstudio.com/patterns/winter-christmas.html

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service