Quilt With Us

Here are my completed blocks. Keep in mind I bought the book in October 2001 and did my first block in December 2001, did a few in 2002 and then put the whole thing away for 4 YEARS!!!!!
It's only recently that I hauled it out and restarted it, as our Monday night group decided to work on our Dear Jane on the first Monday of each month. Now,,,you girls have inspired me to do even more. My fabric stash says "Thank you"!!!!
Anne (29, 0, 0, 306)

Picture # 003
A-1, A-3, A-5, A-6, A-7, A-8, A-9
B-1, B-2, B-3, B-4,
C-1, C-9,
D-3, D-5, D-6, D-13
E-1, E-2, E-5

Picture # 004
E-10
F-13
G-13
H-12, H-13
I-6
J-1, J-4
K-7, K-12
M-10

Views: 43

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Susan, it's OK. We all know you could never finish it without all our support and tips and techniques, explanations, instructions. Don't worry ... we'll get you through! :P
This has got to be the best quilting group in the world! You all have brought a lot of smiles to me today.
Thank you, Janet. When I get closer to finishing, we'll do the block exchange. :) I did two more today. There are 52 triangles, and I have done 16. So, I have a few more to go. But, with everyone's encouragement, maybe it won't be too long now. LOL
Susan (169,16,0,4443)
Good Evening Anne. My Dear Jane pictures are posted.
Anne,

I read your comments from February 15 about paper piecing and the problem with the image being backwards. Before I started my Dear Jane quilt, I purchased a Dear Jane computer program, put out by the Electric Quilt Company, (I think it was around $50 and worth every penny) that was wonderful for paper piecing. I could just feed my paper piecing paper through the printer (I used newsprint), and the pieces could be printed off for me. I didn't have to trace a thing. The pieces were numbered and shaded already. It saved me a lot of time. In fact, I now love paper piecing!

Hope that helps.

Jackie

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service