Quilt With Us

A-6

Views: 93

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Carmen,
Again, I'm so sorry that you burned your hand! That's the same hand I burned. Mine is totally healed now. I think I'd just fried the outer layers of skin, and after the blisters broke the skin just peeled away. Take care. There aren't too many things you can do one handed. I guess you can read and surf. Sign in at Ravelry and add some more patterns to your queue. Or have you seen this website? http://elmcreek.net
When I opened your forum I'd expected to see some of your DJ blocks. I thought to myself that you must have a stockpile of blocks to post every now and then. LOL How is your MIL quilt? Done enough to present it to her?
I put the binding on yesterday. It's only missing the label, which my daughter will attach, and a good ironing LOL. Thanks for your good wishes. I thought about you very much. Next time I will try to copy you in some other way.
Carmen,

My heart aches for you all over again after seeing the picture of your hand. Ouch! Wrapping each finger individually looks pretty awkward. I'm glad they didn't cut through your ring. I'll be watching for an up-date tomorrow and hope you had a good night.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service