Quilt With Us

Dear Jane Blocks

Views: 951

Replies to This Discussion

I finished these six blocks awhile ago........... All were paper pieced.
K-13, L-2, L-3, L-5, L-6, and L-7.
Janet (153, 0, 0, 3714)

WooHoo! They are beautiful!
I am excited to see pictures of your newest blocks, Janet. They are beautiful, as usual. Good choice of fabrics, too. 153 blocks finished! Your middle will soon be completed. Yeah!
all of your blocks are gorgeous! You do amazing work - can't wait to have as many blocks as you do!! I hope my DJ looks as beautiful as yours will
Thank you! I've been working on my DJ for about a year and a half now, and it's amazing how your skills improve. I'm almost done with all the center blocks and am anxious to start on the triangles (I haven't done any of those yet).
My next six blocks: L-8, L-10, L-11, L-13, M-1, and M-2. All were paper pieced with the exception of L-13 which was pieced and appliqued. (You'll notice that L-12 is missing--I'm having issues with the triangles.)
Janet (158, 0, 0, 3859)

Janet, They are beautiful. When I did L12, I pieced the block and then appliqued the triangles to the corners.
But they're sooooooo small!
That just means that it will take less stitches to sew them on! LOL You can do it, I know you can! Do you want me to do a .pdf file, so you can piece the triangles in? I will if you want me to.
Thank you, Susan. It seems that I've already gone that route and drafted new corners for Sally. I didn't much like the way they looked because of my directional print fabric, so I have appliqued triangles to the block. I'm not satisfied with them, either, and plan to redo the triangles when I am in the mood. I want Sally to be proud of her triangles! hahaha

I would be interested in seeing your .pdf file though.
Check this one out.
Attachments:
Thanks, Susan, I'll give it a try!

Btw, how's your DJ coming along? Have you finished quilting her yet? Pictures, please!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service