Replies to This Discussion

Thank You!
A-08 4.5 x 4.5
Attachments:
Thank You Susan,

I just printed this template for A-8

Diana
Susan,
I just got my new computer and printer up and running. I downloaded all your files, and printed your paper piecing instructions and the beginner blocks list. Thank you. I also had difficulty opening DJ blocks spreadsheet. DH says that's because I only have Works on my computer right now. I printed the templates for blocks A1 and A8 on foundation paper. All I need now is my fabric.
Thanks again,
Janet
Janet,
I thought Works would open an Excel spreadsheet. I guess it can't. I'll try to think of something.
Susan
Susan,
DH put Microsoft Excel on my computer and now I am able to open your spreadsheet.
Thanks again,
Janet
Hooray for DH! Tell him thanks from me!
Susan
I hope there aren't right and wrong ways to do these blocks. I have A-8 already done....seeing as it is Florence Nightingale and I am a nurse, it appealed to me right off the bat.
I just appliqued the 2 crosses onto a piece of fabric.
"There's more than one way to skin a cat." OhOh,,I shouldn't have said that....Dooie is giving me 'the look'!! LOL
Anne
Anne,
If you had ten quilters and one block, there would be ten ways to put together the block! LOL As long as you are happy, go for it! :)
Susan
PS....I just added my last comment onto the screen when I was on page 2....and it went at the very bottom of page 2.....Now I notice that all the comments are in ' a mixed bag' order, according to the dates.
Is there a way to do this,,,that they all end up in sequence?
Anne
I have no clue! But I found your note, no problem.
Susan
Here the the .pdf file for B-5. As you can see there are many different ways to do these blocks. The best way is your way. For those of you who do not like the "A" word, paper foundation is a good alternative. Let me know how you like it.
Susan
Attachments:

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service