Quilt With Us

I tried designing a tablerunner in EQ, but I couldn't figure out how to get the points on the end.  I finally just created another block on each end as a work-around.  What should I have done?

Here's my work-around:

At least I was able to get cutting diagrams and yardage.  

Kay Ahr  in Reno/Sparks, Nevada USA

Views: 193

Replies to This Discussion

Kay your tabblerunner is beautiful.  Great job.  I really need to get back to learning to use EQ 7.
Hey Kay did you get working in EQ and figure it out already.  Did someone help you.  We need to help each other learn that is for sure.  Sometimes I just love learning this technical stuff.....sometimes

Oh wow!  I think I did.  Ended up moving 2000 miles from Nevada to Indiana in the meantime.  I'll put this on my list to get back to.   Thanks for the reminder.

Kay Ahr now in Indianapolis, Indiana USA

EQ 5 calculated for you the instructions? and amt of fabric etc..? 

I don't know what version of EQ I was using back 5 years ago when I did this.  But indeed, EQ did calculate the amount of fabric and diagrammed the rotary cutting instructions.

Didn't understand your question, if EQ calculated everything for you then why were you having

problems with points at the end. Were their errors in the instructions? Or was this separate from the instructions?

It turned out lovely don't know what to say about your request?

I used Quarter Square Triangles to "fudge" the ends.  I wanted to be able to use a quilt setting that had points at the end.  Of course this is from 5 years ago, so I'm not remembering all my thinking from back then.  The question would be, "Is there are quilt layout with points at the end?"  And now I have EQStitch.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service