Quilt With Us

Hi,,,I would like to start the POTC, I have been to Inklingo,,(greek to me),, I have the book and the paper pieces needed..Is there anyone that is making this POTC?? I need help in getting started...

Thanks sew much,

Linda J

VA

Views: 501

Replies to This Discussion

I belong to a Facebook group called I Have Been Hexed And I Like It . Many on there are doing the POTC. And of course hexies and the honeycombs you use are both EPP. I have gotten lots of info from the group.

Hi Nancy,, I belong to the same group, now why didn't I think of that,, it's been a few weeks since I was on that facebook page,,

Thanks for the heads up and see you there!!

Linda J

VA

I also belong to this group and have 6 or 7 blocks done - mine are scrappy so anything goes.  I agree with NancyB85374, you learn a lot from this site.

I belong to that group too.  I just ordered my papers so I can get started making my POTC blocks.  Hopefully they will be here soon. 

Hi Janet,,,

Wonder if there are step by step instructions,, I have the book and the paper pieces...

Thanks for replying,

Linda J

VA

Janet,  do you have the book?  where did you order the papers?  I need to stay away from QWU.  HE HE HE

For directions...try this link:  

http://www.popularpatchwork.com/news/article/patchwork-of-the-cross...

I also googled Patchwork of the Crosses and got a lot of examples of blocks. They give me great ideas of color, value and texture placement.

Have fun!

Thank you Nancy for this link, very helpful!!

Nancy,

You are a breath of fresh air,, thank you so much for the links you have posted,, much, much, appreciated....

Take care,

Linda J

You are welcome!  Just in case you have not found enough (LOL) , try this Pinterest link:

I love to see all the possibilities.

http://www.pinterest.com/jpatton55/lucy-boston-quilt-blocks/

Nancy,, Oh my goodness they are beautiful.....thinking POTC might just be a little tedious,, but I will soon give it a go, after fully reading the above links...

Take care and thanks once again,

Linda J

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service