Okay here is the newest Fast & Furious book. You'll see that I still have a fire extinguisher next to my sewing machine which has a flame on it since I'll be sewing so furiously I might spontaniously combust! Well that's the plan at least :) Let's get started on all the fun new projects in the new Fast & Furious Family Quilt As You Go book!
1. No purchase necessary
2. Timeframe: this is an ongoing group with no defined end time.
3. If you are not a member of our Quilt with Us Community yet, click the "Signup and Join" box in the upper-right corner. Once you're a member, you will see a green plus sign and a link to "Join Fast & Furious Quilting as You Go" in the upper-right of the group page. Clicking on the link will allow you to join this Quilt Along.
4. Post questions, project feedback, and pictures of your progress.
5. Cheer on your fellow quilters as you go!
6. When you post a picture of o finished project on your page make sure when you add it you put f&f as a tag so that it can be added to the album!
Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us
I'm not a newbie to quilting, but am one to this technique. I jumped on CT site the other day and your video was being advertised. Until then, I had never seen this technique, and I had no idea there…Continue