Quilt With Us

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful work Mari. Thank you  for being so good to all of us.  Ha ve a great day.  Anne

Great job, Mari! This should take care of any problems that some of the ladies were having. I stepped thru it all the way and it worked great. I just want to say a special "Thanks!" to you for being sew good to all of us and sharing your patterns with us. The fact that you could sell these to us and NOT give them to us, well, it means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I am just coming back to the forum and I really appreciate your kindness as well as they all look great and I can't wait to try some.

Woo-Hoo! I finally (nothing slow about me, huh?) got started on the April Mat today. Should have it done this evening. I took a slightly different route with it as you'll see when I post a picture. Wait for it... wait for it... LOL!

Very nice Mari --- even I can find my way around!  Thank you.

Cute!!!

Oh I guess I'd better get Marches finished so I can do the next four months I may cheat and do July's next though I just love it.

It works great, Mari! THanks for spoiling us.

~Hopppy quilting~

Is there a candle mat for January?

Linnie, the candle mats are given a month in advance so January's will be given in December. Then we will have a full year's worth of them!

I love the mats and I have started on the July one. They're all so cute! Thanks for letting me know about the January one.

I just discovered the candle mats and they are so adorable.  I was also wondering if there were some for Dec. and Jan., then I saw this and got the answer.  THANK YOU

RSS

Ruler and Quilting Supplies Sale!

Save up to 40% on select rulers and quilting supplies. 

SHOP NOW »

Variegated Threads are Here!

You asked for them, now they're back! Our all new variegated thread lineup is now in stock.

SHOP NOW »

New Collection Announcement!

Introducing Hampton Hues! This bright and happy collection will have you craving sandy beaches and sunshine. Just $5.96/yard.

SHOP NOW »

© 2014   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service