Quilt With Us

Block size                12 1\2" unfinished to finish at 12"

Pattern .                  Log Cabin

Colors .                    Center 31\2" square jewel tone ( brights)

Logs cut at 2"

black with white print

white with black print

Here are measurements in the layout diagram and a pic of one block from my quilt. Thanks for your patience.

As for a time frame, if you could have your blocks mailed to me in the next two weeks that would be great. I would love to have this to her by some time in May. 

My address is .     Cindy Radtke

1217 Bonnie View Acres Rd.

Oak Harbor, WA  98277

Any questions, just ask. I will post photos along the way as I put it together and before it's ready for quilting. Will post different layout options for your input. 

Views: 1457

Replies to This Discussion

Checked online to see when my order should come in for Mary Agnes's quilt.  Fabrics should be here tomorrow, so I'll work on them Thursday and ship out Friday.

I'm loving everyone's blocks!

Sounds good, Mary Alice. 

Cindy, 

I finished two blocks today and will have them in the post to you tomorrow morning. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and doing all of the hard worknon this quilt. 

Thank you, Susan. It's so good to have so many making blocks.

Agnes, thanks so much. It is much appreciated.

Wow, so many have already sent their packages  on the way to me. Last night I cleaned my big table of everything getting ready to work on this. Things are coming together very quickly. My heartfelt thanks to all of you! Getting anxious to put it together and get it to Mary Agnes.

Cindy - I tracked my package to you. It arrived in Oak Harbor at 6:04 this morning. Bet you get it today if not tomorrow!

Kathleen, it was in my mailbox when I got home just now. Do you want me to leave it in the mailer or put it in by itself? 

Yay!! That was fast service. I'm glad I chose that envelope. I'm also glad it arrived safely, especially with the weather you described earlier. You can put it with the quilt by itself. I didn't put my name on it, but I bet she will remember seeing the block I made for Addie's quilt and figure out who it's from. And if not, that's okay too!

Sounds good. It's just perfect.

Received Barbara and Carol Ann's  packages today. They're wonderful ladies, thank you so much!

Glad it got there OK. Thank you again for doing this, Cindy.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service