Quilt With Us

Block size                12 1\2" unfinished to finish at 12"

Pattern .                  Log Cabin

Colors .                    Center 31\2" square jewel tone ( brights)

Logs cut at 2"

black with white print

white with black print

Here are measurements in the layout diagram and a pic of one block from my quilt. Thanks for your patience.

As for a time frame, if you could have your blocks mailed to me in the next two weeks that would be great. I would love to have this to her by some time in May. 

My address is .     Cindy Radtke

1217 Bonnie View Acres Rd.

Oak Harbor, WA  98277

Any questions, just ask. I will post photos along the way as I put it together and before it's ready for quilting. Will post different layout options for your input. 

Views: 1266

Replies to This Discussion

Cindy, I am putting my blocks in the mail today.

Mary Alice, your blocks were in my mailbox today. Thank you so much. I'm getting anxious to get some lay outs going.

Awesome!  I can't wait to see what you do with all the blocks!

Kim, just a quick post to let you know the envelope with your beautiful blocks arrived yesterday. Thank you so very much for everything. 

I now have  20 gorgeous blocks, enough to put the center together. If more arrive, plus the ones I make, I will put together either a quilt for Chou Chou or a bag that her lap quilt will fit in. (Or perhaps both) 

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Looking forward to seeing how everything comes together, Cindy. It must have been fun getting these surprises packages come in like they did, and enjoying how pretty they all must be. I like your ideas for any possible extras.

Oh, goodie, Cindy!! Looking forward to the end result. Did you get or have enough batting & backing? If not, let us know.

Thanks for asking, Sheila. I have plenty of batting on hand of a several varieties. Will use a light weight one I think. So many of you added extra with your blocks to help with the cost of backing, batting and shipping. I thank you all so very much! It's greatly appreciated. Will post photos when I have some layouts ready. Started playing a little today, but hubby needed more help after his surgery yesterday. 

Agnes, a note to let you know I received your card today. Thank you so very much for your help. It's much appreciated. 

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2018   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service