Quilt With Us

Have you made something for your grandchildren that you'd like to share with us?  We'd love to see it!  

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

This is The Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt that I made for my grandson. I love the book.

Made lots of quilts but not very tech minded.I do have a blog page but don't know how to connect anyone to it.it's called threads of love.
Going to try to upload pics now.If they work,the bag is for Jake to hang on his ladder on his bunk to keep a water bottle and torch in.
The pink snowball quilt was for lauren,on the pic it looks like it has a striped border but that was dan's which was lying under it.
Attachments:
Hi, Linda. I love the fabric for the bag! It must have taken you awhile to make the snowball quilt. I love having grandchildren, don't you?

Laurens quilt was pink snowballs including Playboy Bunnies.I attached real black bows to these.
Seemed to take forever cos I made a cream and burgundy one for my son and dil,then a blue and white one for myself.That got put away and needs quilting sometime.I love all my grandsons dearly but I am really looking forward to the birth of my first blood grandaughter in 5 weeks or so.
I think my blog is fredsandfings.blogspot.com.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2018   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service