Quilt With Us

The block is a Bear's Paw (pattern will be sent to you when you join)

block size is 14" finished

Background or light on pattern will be  KONA Black only.

The paw, points and center square will be the same fabric this fabric will be FALL LEAVES, and all 4 square are of the same fabric.

Cut off date to join End of Jan.2013

If you can't make exchange blocks are sent to Becky by March 25, 2013

Exchange will be the 13 of April 2013

You will make 2 block per person

1. Becky Wilson

2. Deb Van Deperre

3. Kathy Burns

4. Sue Currie

5.Donna Bischoff

6.Gloria Leasher

The end of the month is here so the exchange is closed, we will make a total of 12 blocks.

Kathy Burns has dropped out of exchange, health of her husband and hers,please keep them in your prays.

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

To the girls that made the exchange please read and tell me if I should change anything.

Hi Becky!  Could you take the last r off of my name please.   Thank you.  The rest sounds good. I tried to call you as we were leaving to see if you wanted me to pick up the stuff you had for me, but their was no answer.  Maybe I will call you and come up to visit you.

Sue

We went straight over to my daughter and didn't get home until late, would love for you to come up some day or we find time meet someplace. Just very busy the next few weeks.

It might be later on in the year or sometime next year.  We are very busy at work right now.  One of the keyholders lost her mom Thursday night.  We have been working extra for her. 

Also I have a quilt to finish for a lady by the end of the month.

Cathy and I went to Shipse Thursday and I got more fabric for the blue rose quilt.  I am ready to begin this one for Al and me.

We will get together sometime.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  I am sure everyone will be very busy.  Al and I are going to Indiana to his sisters for dinner that day.  His whole family will be there.

If you are traveling please have a safe trip.

Sue

Safe travel to you, hope the holiday don't stress you to much.

We are only 6 people, thats means 12 blocks each so far. Just a reminder of fabric Kona black only, and Fall leaves, you only need 2 fabric for this exchange. Please measure your blocks to make sure they are       14 1/2 unfinished. 

We are now just 5 with Kathy Burns dropping out.

Deb and I did some shopping a week ago had a blast. found our fabric for this block. We like the Mason quilt shop Yards of Fabric, and the owner was very nice she gave us some great idea, one which was to aks Kean's Dime store if we could use their basement for a quick exchange with no fee, they said yes if we tell them soon plus a 20% coupon you could use any time within 30 day of the exchange. Plus there is the Holt shop close by and one more just don't know the names right now. What do you think????

The ideas you came up with Becky sound great.  Just let us know and we will be there.

Sue

Yesterday Cathy, Donna and I went up to Mason to go to Yards of Fabric and Kenes. 

Then we went to Marshall to the Shops in Marshall then to Quilt N Go in East Leroy.  I had forgotten where you said  you wanted to go.  After we left Donna reminded me.  It was fun.  The places in Mason and Holt are alright to go to again.

I am so sorry about Kathy leaving.  I didn't know that her husband was getting worse.  I will keep them in my prayers. 

Today we set up our exchange with Kean's for 10:00am on the 13 of April, we will get a 20% off discount on fabric with some exception. The same at Yards of Fabric also. Hope this is ok with all of you.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service