Quilt With Us

The block is a Bear's Paw (pattern will be sent to you when you join)

block size is 14" finished

Background or light on pattern will be  KONA Black only.

The paw, points and center square will be the same fabric this fabric will be FALL LEAVES, and all 4 square are of the same fabric.

Cut off date to join End of Jan.2013

If you can't make exchange blocks are sent to Becky by March 25, 2013

Exchange will be the 13 of April 2013

You will make 2 block per person

1. Becky Wilson

2. Deb Van Deperre

3. Kathy Burns

4. Sue Currie

5.Donna Bischoff

6.Gloria Leasher

The end of the month is here so the exchange is closed, we will make a total of 12 blocks.

Kathy Burns has dropped out of exchange, health of her husband and hers,please keep them in your prays.

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy, we will miss you today.  Stay well and maybe next time.

What are you doing up this early, but what do I have to say about it I've was up at 5:00am.

We had a great time with lots of shopping, good food, chatting with friends, and oh yes our blocks look great.Deb and I made it home safe we had to stop for 1 accident, and then had a car cut in front of us at the exit by JoAnns he was in the left lane went in front of 3 lane to make a right turn so glad we all were watching him.

Cathy thanks for the fabric Deb an I will have Christmas next week when we look at it.

We stopped at Goodwill and bought 17 more ties.

All in all a great day Thanks to you girls.

Who showed up?  Pics of blocks?  What are the ties for?  Glad you had your eyes on that guy and weren't hurt.  Imagine a guy cutting across traffic to exit by JoAnn's?  Was there a sale going on?  Sorry - just being silly.  LOL

The driver were nuts yesterday thats all. Will post photo soon I'm sure all who have block are very happy with them.

The ties are for purses, look at my site on facebook to see them.

I used some of our block to make Rick a Christmas gift, hope he likes it bought the center panel on the last exchange, will post photo after christmas.

Becky, that is beautiful.  Love the center panel.  He'll love it.

Happy New Year to all.

Thanks, and he did love it, I alway worry when I give a guy a quilt as a gift. He been sick and under it every day, he likes how long it is.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service