Quilt With Us

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again Marcia for all you do for this group.  I know you are an old hand at re…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied Jul 23 to 2020 August Retreat- Decision MUST be made by July 25th

42 Jul 23
Reply by Jan from Iowa/Arkansas

"I do hope we can plan on doing it again next year.  It will be too long to wait, but…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied Jul 21 to 2020 August Retreat- Decision MUST be made by July 25th

42 Jul 23

"Marybeth, add my prayers to the long list of those sending healing prayers your way.…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied Jul 17 to 2020 August Retreat- Decision MUST be made by July 25th

42 Jul 23

"I agree Carol.  We would all love to actually meet you in person.  I do feel that we…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied Jul 16 to 2020 August Retreat- Decision MUST be made by July 25th

42 Jul 23

"I am really on the fence with this decision.  I do so want to see my friends.  Howev…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied Jul 15 to 2020 August Retreat- Decision MUST be made by July 25th

42 Jul 23

"Sure thing Jackie. It is at the quilter's now.  I can't wait to see it quilted.  "

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied May 25 to 2020 CHARM SWAP- sign up is now CLOSED

113 May 25

"The pattern is called Christmas Star.  I downloaded it from American Quilter's Socie…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied May 9 to 2020 CHARM SWAP- sign up is now CLOSED

113 May 25

"This is how I used a large portion of the charm squares.  I saw this pattern on line…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied May 7 to 2020 CHARM SWAP- sign up is now CLOSED

113 May 25

"I separated all the lights and the darks in two piles.  Except for Marcia's purple p…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied May 6 to 2020 CHARM SWAP- sign up is now CLOSED

113 May 25

"I have all but Linda's.  So pretty.  Can't wait to start doing "something" with them…"

Jan from Iowa/Arkansas replied Mar 25 to 2020 CHARM SWAP- sign up is now CLOSED

113 May 25

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service