Quilt With Us

This discussion is just basically a "NOSE COUNT" for me!  I have the conference room and several hotel rooms booked for us at the Story City Comfort Inn for us Iowa Quilters!  To reserve your room, just call the Comfort Inn at 515-733-6363 and tell them you are with Iowa Quilters. In regards to the conference room's rental fee, we will all just chip in when you get to the retreat.

Now here's the dilemma:  to make sure your sewing experience is 'comfortable' we should NOT have more than TWENTY-FOUR quilters in the conference room.  By the time we all bring our sewing machines, our fabric totes, our little side tables, small lamps, etc- it gets VERY VERY crowded if we host more than 24 quilters.  And we want everyone's retreat experience to be a pleasant one!  With that being said-

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING OUR AUGUST 5-7, 2016 RETREAT! 

***Please do not add any other comments other than those regarding your attendance, your roommates, and if you plan to be a 'Day Tripper' on this discussion (because I will start a new RETREAT discussion at a later date with the information about the games, activities, challenge, etc.)!  Thanks!  :) 

THOSE PLANNING TO ATTEND:

Tressa & her mom Janice

Lynne & Sandy O

Marcia & Jackie 

Linda N

Deb

Rhonda & her sister JoAnn

Jan

Nancy H & Joyce

Jan Mueller (Deb's friend)

Diane (day tripper)

Becky (day tripper)

Linda (day tripper)

Jacque Johnson (day tripper on Friday only)

???? Mary G & Marilyn  (haven't personally heard from either of these two gals...but according to Marybeth-  Marilyn is not going to be able to attend)  

Views: 989

Replies to This Discussion

Tressa and Janice  Have already reserved our room. Need anymore info just ask. Thanks

I am planning on it.  Rooming with Sandy, she already reserved the room.

Hi Marcia....I will attend and room with Lynne.

I have a room reserved and believe Lana is going to be my roommate if her world stops spinning!  Right, Lana?!

I'll be a day tripper again and an offering my house for our salad luncheon on Friday noon. Do you want me to do the booking of the caterer again?

Oh that would be absolutely WONDERFUL, Diane!  Thank you for offering to get the caterer and planning the meals!  I so appreciate your willingness to do that!  :)  

I am also booked.  I have decided since I get up early to hit the treadmill.....and make several trips to the facilities each night.  I decided to splurge and take a king room.  That way I won't be disturbing anyone through the night.

Mary G and I madehotel reservations last year and I plan to attend if I am well enough-Mary beth and Marilyn romed with us and lanned to do the same this year..

Yes, I will be attending and room with Pat, Mary Beth and Marilyn.

Becky (day tripper)

Ok I admit I had to get some wine in her before she committed to coming!

Whatever it takes, Diane LOL!!  Now we all need to be on our best behavior so we don't scare her away.  After all, living there in Story City, Becky could just say she was going to the ladies room and never come back!!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service