Quilt With Us

Instead of our annual "Birthday Swap" we will revisit our very first IQ Swap organized by our dear friend Betty in 2009.  Thirty participants participated in this first swap and in celebration of being IQ "Quilting Sisters" for TWELVE years, I am hoping that we will have a high number of quilters participating again in this year's swap!  :)

This is a fun and easy swap!  Each participant is to mail FIVE 5" charm squares in dark colored fabrics and FIVE 5" charm squares in light colored fabrics.  ALL TEN CHARMS MUST BE DIFFERENT PRINTS OF SHOP QUALITY FABRIC!  If you decide to participate you must mail ten 5" squares to all the participants.  Not everyone needs to receive the same ten fabrics- just make sure that the ten fabrics are all different. 

The charm squares should be mailed in a timely manner so that the recipients will receive their packet by MARCH 21st (National Quilting Day).

Please leave a comment below (prior to March 1st) if you wish to participate.  Most of your addresses I already have.  However, if I don't have your address, I will message you.  I will compile the addresses for everyone and share them via our group mailing on March 1st.

So who's ready for a good ol' charm swap??!

Participants: (some have responded here and some via Facebook) 

1) Marcia B 

2) Lynne M

3) Darce O

4) Marybeth P

5) Tressa J 

6) Linda N

7) Sandy O

8) Jackie O

9) Diane L

10) Carol V

11) Peg J

12) Karen H

13) Lana E

14) Rhonda H 

15) Janice H

16) Nancy H

17) Joyce

18) Bob Kent

19) Judy L

20) Jan W

Views: 919

Replies to This Discussion

Lots of people replied via the FB page.  I'm in!

I'm in!!

Ok

I replied on FB but I'm in

Nancy and Joyce are in.

Just an FYI.  Our dear friend Betty was the one who organized the first swap.  I thought she was the one who had sent me the info and verified with Melzee.  

OOPS!  My error.  My confusion was that Melzee started this group and I had forgotten that Betty had organized the first swap.  Bless Betty's big heart.  Thank you for correcting me, Peg.  I will amend this info in the discussion at the top of the page.  

My friend Judy (who has joined me at a couple of the August retreats) will be joining this charm swap!  We're up to NINETEEN participants now and just might make it to the goal of Twenty-Five that you mentioned, Jackie O! :)

Marcia, I am in on this also.  Didn't see my name on the list.

OOPS!  Thanks for thumping me alongside the head and reminding me that you are participating!  Sorry for my oversight....but you are on the list now!  We are up to TWENTY participants!  :)

I've found the perfect pattern, can't wait to start!

So we won't receive the addresses until 3/1, right?

I have to be out of town until 3/6. Can they be mailed after that as long as they are received by 3/21?

I'm getting nervous about this.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service