Quilt With Us

Hello Mysterious Quilters!  Please sign up again and when we all have enough time to decide whether to participate, I'll start the clues.  Let's figure on the first one being Sunday, Feb. 16th., a week from today.

I'll post the fabric requirements first, in a day or two.  This one has only TWO main fabrics and a teeny bit of a third accent fabric.

Thanks...this is a pretty one!

Views: 553

Replies to This Discussion

It's adorable, Carol!  Is Abby too old for an Easter quilt with bunnies?  Bet she would love it; it just screams "little girl" although I know she's not so little anymore.  Girls never outgrow their love of stuffed animals (ask me how I know!) and pretty quilts.

I didn't think of that - I'll have to ask.  Going into serious withdrawal from family.  Because of some schedule conflicts we had to postpone some trips to and from PA early in the year and then this virus hit.  So I haven't seen her or the rest of the PA gang since Christmas.  Intended to go see her choir, band, drama, and dance performances, but all have been cancelled of course.  Got to see my son 2 weekends before the lockdown but not since.   Grateful for Skype, Facetime, etc.  but not quite the same as a hug.  Thanks again for organizing the mystery quilt; it was a much needed diversion.

I love your Easter version, Carol!!  It reminds me of the 100 % sugar eggs....marshmallowy stuff on the inside and the hard sugar 'shell'...that our generation got from the Easter Bunny when we were young!!

The colors do look like that, Jackie!  Very appropriate, I agree, for my bunny fabric!  Thanks!

Here is my completed quilt.  Thanks for the fun Sandy & Jackie.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service