Quilt With Us

This is the place to sign up for the NDTS block exchange.

The blocks will be due at the next quilt retreat in Story City in August 2019. If not attending the retreat please get them in the mail to me by then. I will distribute them then, mailing back to those not attending.

You are to make one block for each person on the list (include one for yourself). They are to be 12" blocks, they do not have to be all the same but it makes it easier to sort if they are. They are to be of fabrics that are no darker then sand in color--if you see a lot of red or purple sand where you live tell us we might all want to come visit!

Deadline for signing up is May 1st! Blocks due 1st weekend of August

sign up here, tell others that are not very active on our list, this might be what gets them involved! I know there are some that come to the retreat that don't follow our IQ group.

That's it, not hard!

Views: 305

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Remember there are black sand beaches in Hawaii!

You know the tale about Hawaii's black volcanic sand don't you??? If you take some of that volcanic black sand home with you- you will have nothing but BAD LUCK till you return that black sand back to the island!!!  Our tour guide told us this superstition and proceeded to say that the local post office often receives the black sand back via mail!!!  And NO...I did NOT take any black sand home with me when hubby & I visited the Hawaiian islands!!!!!!!!

It was raining cats, dogs, cows and horses when we went to the black sand beach so no one even got off the bus!

ha ha remember you can go from the white sand beaches to dark brown, lets stay away from volcanic black beaches, we don't need any bad luck!

There is white sand also.

I have pale beige, patterned beige-on-beige and wet sand in my blocks.  Oh, the black sand would certainly perk up my block but I don't need ANY bad luck and I don't wish it on anyone else either...like those receiving my blocks LOL!!

What happened????????  I got a little carried away padding my stash with NEW NDTS fabrics!!!   YIKES!!

i may have finished the bolt multiple times when I only needed a half yard of each...

Well, I'm sure you'll want to be making more so you'll need it all!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service