Quilt With Us

ok gang,,,here is the listing of meals that you can choose from for noon on Friday and Saturday. I will be getting them from Dinners by Dawn down town Story City again. EACH meal is $9.00. There are several places you can go to for the evening meals on Thursday-Saturday, namely Subway, Casey's, Pizza Ranch, Los Altos, McDonald's, Dairy Queen, and Royal Cafe (don't recommend) KFC and Taco Bell have closed. You also have the choice of bringing things to heat in the rooms microwave. Bring your own drinks, they are not included with the lunch. You do NOT have to order a lunch, you can go out on your own if you prefer.

PANINIS

each has a choice of bread: classic Italian, multigrain,marble rye,or flatbread and 1 side

TURKEY MELT

turkey,bacon,Am. cheese, BBQ sauce

RUEBEN

corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, 1000 Isl dressing, marble rye

CLUB

ham, yurkey,bacon, Am. cheese, Lettuce, tomato, onion, chipotle mayo

PHILLY 

roast beef, queso,carmelized onion and pepper, provolone cheese

SPINART

turkey, spinach, artichoke spread,lettuce, tomato, onion, provolone cheese

BURGER

the Dani burger

a burger with lettuce, tomato, onion, choice of cheese

PATTY MELT

burger , Am and Swiss cheese, carmelized onion,1000 Island dressing on marble rye

WRAPS

Mexi Chicken

grilled chicken, Lettuce, tomato, red onion, mexi cheese, black bean and corn slasa, spicy ranch dressing

Chicken bacon Wrap

grilled chicken, bacon, lettuce, cheddar cheese

SOUTHWEST CHICKEN FLATBREAD

gilled chicken breast w/roasted red peppers, pepperjack cheese, chipotle mayo, onion straws on a grilled flatbread

FAJITA MELT

CHOICE OF CHICKEN OR BURGER, w/carmelized onion and peppers, queso, lettuce, avocado poblano sauce on a pretzel bun

ALL COME W/ONE SIDE

pasta salad, house chips, coleslaw, broc salad, baked beans, tossed salad

SALADS

CHEF SALAD

mixed greens, turkey, ham, egg,ched cheese, tomato, onion, 

ZEN SALAD

mixed greens,mand orange, cranberries, chow mein noodles, almonds, sesame oriental dressing

dressing choices

french, ranch, rasp vin, oriental,spicy ranch, bleu cheese, white balsamic,italian, avocado poblano, 1000 island

please respond by July 30th....tell what you want,, which day. You can pay me at the retreat

Views: 152

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for getting this organized, Diane.

For Friday, I would like the Dani Burger with pepper jack cheese and broc. salad for the side.

For Saturday, I would like the chicken fajita melt with coleslaw.

Hard to decide; they all sound YUMMY!  

Thanks Diane. I will bring a salad on Thursday to your house and order a SW Chicken Flat Bread for lunch on Friday. I have to return to Adel for Saturday to work but plan on joining you all for one more day of sewing on Sunday. Looking forward to it!

what do you want for your side?

Thanks for doing this. I would like a chef salad with no egg on Fri with Spicy ranch, and Zen salad on Sat.

Thanks for organizing this Diane.

I'm not sure if I'll be there in time for lunch on Friday - I hope so, but will plan on grabbing something somewhere.  

For Sat, I'd like the chicken bacon ranch wrap with brocc. salad.  

Thanks for doing this, Diane!!

On Friday, I would like the Reuben and house chips.

On Saturday, I would like the SW Chicken flatbread with coleslaw.

For Friday:

PATTY MELT

burger , Am and Swiss cheese, carmelized onion,1000 Island dressing on marble rye NO ONIONS PLEASE. DRESSING ON THE SIDE.  Tossed salad side  with raspberry vin dressing.

For Saturday: 

TURKEY MELT

turkey,bacon,Am. cheese, BBQ sauce with Pasta salad side.  Multigrain bread

Not sure I'll be up on Thursday, but I will see you all Friday for sure.  Thanks Diane!

For Friday:

PATTY MELT

burger , Am and Swiss cheese, carmelized onion,1000 Island dressing on marble rye NO ONIONS PLEASE. DRESSING ON THE SIDE.  Tossed salad side  with raspberry vin dressing.

For Saturday: 

TURKEY MELT

turkey,bacon,Am. cheese, BBQ sauce with Pasta salad side.  Multigrain bread

Not sure I'll be up on Thursday, but I will see you all Friday for sure.  Thanks Diane!

I'll have your bed ready whenever you get here

Diane

I will have a chef salad with ranch dressing on both Friday and Sat.

My sister JoAnn will do the same.

Thanks, Rhonda

For me:

Friday Chicken bacon wrap and pasta salad

Saturday: patty melt with broccoli salad

I am just going to plan on bringing my own lunch.  We have a few big sweet corn orders still pending and if they happen to hit on Friday I could be later getting there.  Right now we are trying to hold orders for Saturday since hubby wants to leave by 8am too that day.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service