I don’t know about you, but I have too many things started. Join me in my quest to get finish what I’ve started. The deal is, for every 2 projects I finish, I get to reward myself by starting something new. You can make your own rules, or give the group ideas for new rules as we go. I think it’ll be fun to ask this group for advice on what project to wrap up next, show my progress with photo’s, get motivation from each other when I want to break my own agreement (trust me, I am weak willed when it comes to new projects).
1. No purchase necessary
2. Timeframe: this is an ongoing group with no defined end time.
3. If you are not a member of our Quilt with Us Community yet, click the "Signup and Join" box in the upper-right corner. Once you're a member, you will see a green plus sign and a link to "Join Karen's UFO Quilt Along" in the upper-right of the group page. Clicking on the link will allow you to join this Quilt Along.
4. Post questions, project feedback, and pictures of your progress. NEW To show your finished UFO in this slideshow, If you have finished a UFO, post a picture to your own photos, add a "tag" in all lower case. The tag should be " ufo" (don't type the quotation marks). I'll troll regularly and add them as I see them! Note, the slideshow only holds 100 photos and our industrious group has passed that number! As I add new projects, I am deleting the oldest. Now we can all applaud our progress more easily.
5. Cheer on your fellow quilters as you go!
6. TUFO - means Tuesday UFO - those of us interested try to make a small dent in whatever UFO we are working on. Tuesday is simply the day the Connecting Threads gals get together to sew and craft...you can make it any day you like, but we got a kick out of the title. Once in awhile we can't make it on Tuesday so we move it to Wednesday - yup WUFO. Report here what you are planning to work on, then the next day, let us all know how you did. Nothing is required, it's just for fun. Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us