Quilt With Us

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Connie - have made progress on log cabin blocks.  I make these when I need to…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Apr 21, 2017 to Shower us with photos of finished UFO's in April!

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"I quite honestly haven't tackled a UFO list for the last several months.  Since my h…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Apr 17, 2017 to Shower us with photos of finished UFO's in April!

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"My goal is to finish one UFO per month - maybe that will get the job done.  Did fini…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Jan 5, 2017 to A New Year, No New UFO's! January Challenge

37 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Amanda Best

"Unfortunately my plans to complete some projects since August fell thru.  My husband…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Oct 19, 2016 to October UFO Challenge

18 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Donna Coppin

"I'm with Pam on the lists - after a couple of months they're trashed.  Nothing gets…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Jan 13, 2016 to A New Year Needs a New List

14 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Amanda Best

"The split 9-patch finished and gone.  found out this past weekend that I'm going to…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Mar 16, 2015 to Let's "MARCH" right into finishing UFO's this month!

34 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Connie/KS

"I honestly don't know if anything will get finished this month but do plan to finish…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Mar 6, 2015 to Let's "MARCH" right into finishing UFO's this month!

34 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Connie/KS

"It's been awhile since I've done any typing and actually finishing something but you…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied Feb 24, 2015 to February UFO Challenge

46 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Connie/KS

"It was necessary to add 4 vests to the mix to get them done by end of May - that wil…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied May 16, 2014 to May UFO Lists! Good Luck Everyone!

28 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Connie/KS

"My list is: 1.  Keep up with the two block of the week groups - Loyal Union Samplers…"

Marguerite (Peggy) Rodgers replied May 3, 2014 to May UFO Lists! Good Luck Everyone!

28 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Connie/KS

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service