Quilt With Us

Elizabeth Phillips's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello! This is my latest finished quilt - Stepping Stones.  I am making microwavable…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Dec 3, 2017 to Christmas Projects

2 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Donna Coppin

"Thank you, Connie.  Have a great weekend!"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Mar 30, 2017 to March into your UFO stash and get something done!

17 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"This is my Sampler Quilt that I recently finished.  It has a scrap backing too. Now,…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Mar 29, 2017 to March into your UFO stash and get something done!

17 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Thank you, Connie. The Bunnies Quilt has a story too.  I won the batik HSTs in a tea…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Mar 26, 2017 to March into your UFO stash and get something done!

17 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Hi! This is my finished Bunnies Quilt.  It is for my great grandson expected in June…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Mar 26, 2017 to March into your UFO stash and get something done!

17 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Hello! This is the QOV that I was asked to repair.  I removed the binding and all th…"

17 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"I'd like to get the following done for March: 1st priority:  Complete the total repa…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Mar 11, 2017 to March into your UFO stash and get something done!

17 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"I finished this little tote.  It is the Mill House Inn tote and the pattern is in Mo…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Jan 31, 2017 to A New Year, No New UFO's! January Challenge

37 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Amanda Best

"This is my Kanga Quilt.  I bought the fabric in Kenya.  It is a dress worn by Africa…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Jan 27, 2017 to A New Year, No New UFO's! January Challenge

37 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Amanda Best

"Thank you, Donna. A friend helped me sandwich my Kanga Quilt this morning.  I may st…"

Elizabeth Phillips replied Jan 17, 2017 to A New Year, No New UFO's! January Challenge

37 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Amanda Best

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service