Quilt With Us

Donna Coppin's Discussions (294)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Merry Christmas! I am  working on way too many projects at once, especially trying t…"

Donna Coppin replied Dec 8, 2017 to Christmas Projects

3 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Irene Gallway

"Gorgeous!  I love your choice of  fabrics!"

Donna Coppin replied Dec 3, 2017 to Christmas Projects

2 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Donna Coppin

"Bright and sunny like a spring day!  Love it!"

Donna Coppin replied May 4, 2017 to Shower us with photos of finished UFO's in April!

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Hello Everyone!  I haven't done any quilting or sewing for the past month.  Hubby ha…"

Donna Coppin replied May 4, 2017 to Shower us with photos of finished UFO's in April!

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  We spent the morning at my daughter's house.…"

Donna Coppin replied Apr 17, 2017 to Shower us with photos of finished UFO's in April!

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Thank you everyone.  He is getting better and will be coming home next week.  Just s…"

Donna Coppin replied Apr 7, 2017 to Shower us with photos of finished UFO's in April!

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Mine are on hold right now as my hubby suffered a mini stroke last Friday.  He is in…"

Donna Coppin replied Apr 6, 2017 to Shower us with photos of finished UFO's in April!

18 May 5, 2017
Reply by Connie/KS

"Okay.  I admit it.  I need the BOOT!  I have way too many UFOs that need to be done.…"

Donna Coppin replied Jan 26, 2017 to A New Year, No New UFO's! January Challenge

37 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Amanda Best

"WOW! Way to go Pam! Right now, I am working like crazy to finish a QAYG for my grand…"

Donna Coppin replied Jan 23, 2017 to A New Year, No New UFO's! January Challenge

37 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Amanda Best

"Beautiful work Elizabeth! I especially love the pink ribbon quilt!"

Donna Coppin replied Jan 15, 2017 to A New Year, No New UFO's! January Challenge

37 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Amanda Best

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service