Here are my projects that really need to be done and are gifts:
1. Sequoia wall hanging for sister. I have the tree to cut out and then start sewing the applique on in specific steps. She used to drive the double decker buses in Yosemite many years ago and I think she will like it.
2. Dragon applique quilt for grandson. Have the fabric and need to get started.
3. Test pattern for QPM.
4. Aprons for granddaughters
5, Churn Dash eye spy quilt for granddaughter.
6. Patriotic challenge quilt for January guild meeting. It will be an applique eagle wall hanging.
7. Catch up on BOM blocks for here.
8. Round Robin border
9. Asian quilt for hubby using panels. Pretty easy to make.
I think that will keep me busy or crazy or both for this month.
1. Get Fancy Forest quilt to the long arm quilter and bind
2. Make a couple of little pillowcases
3. Make Christmas pillow stuffers
I am working on way too many projects at once, especially trying to get everything ready for Christmas! I did finally finish my wall hanging for my sister called Sequoia, which is all applique.
Now, I am working on Dastardly Dragon quilt for my grandson, which is mostly applique. I have it traced onto the paper and am now in the process of cutting out the pieces. This is a picture of the pattern that I bought.
On top of that, I have another eye spy Churn Dash top for my granddaughter. She chose the fabrics and we are working on it together. She is 5 years old and loves to help grandma.
Once I get these done, I have many more UFOs and BOMs to finish! Should keep me crazy for a while!