Let's get some nice finishes for December so we can start fresh in the NewYear.
1. Five Quilts for Kids finished and in the mail......Three of them are from kits from QFK and the other three are from fabrics I purchased for this purpose in 2011 and never got them done. I have finished two in the past few days.
2. Binding on Liberty Ridge and Scrapitude.
WOW! Not much to do this month. Let's see, I have
1. An ornament to make for a swap partner.
2. Mermaid tails for my granddaughters, aged 4.
3. Shark tail for grandson, aged 8.
4. Memory game tiles for granddaughters.
5. Design block for March guild BOM. My partner and I are alternating months.
Other than that, I have no other outstanding projects due. Yet......
Ornament is made and on its way. Now for the tails for 3 grands.
On top of that I have baking to do still for the guild meeting Thursday evening. Gonna be busy for a while!
Wow, those are beautiful....wonderful job!
Awesome job, Connie!
Wonderful job, Connie, you are really making great strides in the UFO department!