Quilt With Us

See how to load a pic on the Comment Wall.

From Phone (via Sheila):

• Once your photo is saved on your phone, select the photo and you should have an option to "send" the photo.
  • I email the photo to myself.
  • Go to the computer and open your email.
  • Select the "save as" option for the attachment and save it to whereever you keep your photos stored.
  • Then you can open a post here on QWU in whichever forum you want to share it. Once you have this window open to type, then follow instructions below.

From Computer:

Put your picture on your computer and write down what folder you put it in.

Click on the icon second from the left (just above the comment box). It looks like a picture.

Click Choose File. From here you will have the option to go to the folder where your pic is stored.

Click on the pic then click open.

A box will appear that says, Add Image. Change the width to 500 if it says it is larger than 500 pixels.

Click OK and it should load.

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

Let's see...

Yep! It works.

Sheila, you just wanted to show off your wine! <snicker>

Mine hasn't yet..been trying..i won't give up. Not yet anyway
By the way.. nice room Sheila Craft.

LOL! Thanks, Anne - still a bit messy with a few things I haven't found a home for yet but, that DO NOT belong in the sewing room but, getting there.

Keep trying - you'll get it eventually. It's a whole lot easier to upload from your computer. What I do is:

• Once your photo is saved on your phone, select the photo and you should have an option to "send" the photo.
  • I email the photo to myself.
  • Go to the computer and open your email.
  • Select the "save as" option for the attachment and save it to whereever you keep your photos stored.
  • Then you can open a post here on QWU in whichever forum you want to share it. Once you have this window open to type, then follow Mari's instructions.

I'm thinking you are having trouble getting it from the phone to the computer. If I'm wrong, forgive me - lots of wine and lack of sleep:-)

Thanks Sheila!!

Is there a location on this site that just has posted pictures of the little quilts?  Too many pages to scroll through them all. Thanks. 

Lori, yes, there is a revolving picture window above the posting area on the Little Quilt QA and it has all the pics. Also, in the Discussion Forum I have placed pictures and links of the quilts we have done so far. It is called Little Quilt Series. Check there.

Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant pictures of all the versions of the little quilts throughout the 100s of pages of the discussion. 

Oh, you mean all the people in the group! No, I didn't collect the images in one place. I'm sorry.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service