Quilt With Us

End of Season theme, wall hanging,  any tech(s) incorporated;  mixed media, raw-edge, TP,  beads, etc etc... ... Due to mail out to swap partners by Monday, Dec 4th.  (Dec 1 is a Friday, so we can mail out by Dec 4).

Make your pieces as you need to. I was thinking the original sizes as something small to get us on board, but whatever you need to make your piece is fine...as long as it's fun!

(of course, send pic to me, I'll post them when we all get "swapped"...thank you! 

gwen52quilts(@)gmail.com  

Gwen

Sandy

Brenda

Cindy

BJ

Ally

Sharon

Char

BB

Views: 828

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in

awesome!! Thanks, Sharon.

Greta but it will be summer here - we can dream of cold weather? Not at this stage - it is nice after another below zero night here - the sun is out. Hooray.

Oh just notice the forum. Glad my name is here.

There! I changed it to  'Year End SEASON' swap, so now it'll be to what the season is for each of us!  (I hadn't thought of that, Sandy ; )

Yes! I need this one! I've been knitting my brains out since April and only just got into my sewing room on the third floor yesterday! lol I looked at all that fabric up there and said to myself that I need to be much more creative with this stuff!!!! 

I'm sooooo in!

yah!!!  

Thanks Gwen, add my name to the swap too. 

Thank you BB!

got mine started

Already?  lol..that's great!  I have my idea..that counts..; )

Also have my idea. Need to pick up a couple supplies that I don't have on hand. Worked on baby quilt today.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service