Quilt With Us

A Walk In The Woods. Thinking of doing a challenge- it will be interconnecting ,  it would be  a path through the woods, with just a path where we can do what we want  as long as the path entrance and exit remains the  according to the pattern  What would be a good size for this?

Views: 830

Replies to This Discussion

I missed out this time, I am eager to see it, Sharon. What with all the discussion it sure sounds like a wonderful challenge!

It will take a while to get my sewing room set up, along with everything else to put away and tear down a million boxes. My kids make fun of me with all the moves I've made (in their lifetime). My son Aaron said, "Mom, in my life I've never seen anyone move so much!"   "Well, I am here for at least a year son, there is a year lease, ya know" ; )

LOL - When people ask where I'm from I ask them what year.... I know all about moving LOTS!!!!! Can't say I'm really from anywhere in particular. The pacific northwest would be the closest answer. LOL
Also have moved so much lately- quilts and fabric are the first to go in the car.

Do we want to change the date until after the holidays?

Sharon, how many are you waiting for, or am I the lone straggler? Have my fabrics laying at the ready, know what I am going to do but between hubby, caring for grandson 24/7 until my DD gets home, and my son is on bed rest due to a swollen foot and lower leg. Doctor can't find the cause, but is very painful and huge. So it's me caring for the three of them. So yes, after the holidays would be great for me. 

BTW, I need your new address to send it off to you.

you and one other-  I want it to be when you can- no pressure-you have so much  on your plate- I hope you all gain their health 

My new address is 1265 Emerson  N Street, apt 301, Denver Co. 80218

winter has now joined spring 

WooHoo!  Anxious to see it all put together.

Autumn will be on it's way to bring them all together.  Soon I hope.

when you can- no rush

Summer has just  joined winter and spring

About time! LOL!!!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service