Quilt With Us

Let's try and gather all of the fabulous fabric combinations in one place. It will be a little eye candy store for us.

Views: 349

Replies to This Discussion

Paula and Tracey,

Beautiful fabric choices - I had never done a mystery quilt until the 2014 one and it was almost as much fun seeing all the finished quilts as doing my own. Now I can't wait to see how these wonderful fabrics are going to look in the finished 2013 MQ's.

Thank you all. I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but all four of the fabrics are metallic.

I love your fabrics, Tracy! I would be afraid of the stripe, though. I'm always afraid the directional is going to make everything look wonky. Although, everything I have seen the ladies here do using directional fabrics has come out great. I might have to break out of my comfort zone, soon!

Wow, Tracy I love your fabric, can't wait to see finished quilt. I've just started playing with metallic fabric.

Diane and Dianne, thank you both.  The one that looks like a stripe in the photo, really doesn't look like a stripe in person.  It is more like blue grass or weeds close together.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service